shit happens.
Friday, October 2, 2009
  Like a burning fire,
I keep fueling my flame with random stuffs. The fire burning, add in some random cotton wool, dry grass, coconut husk, paper, wood, cardboard;
and everything ends up in smoke. Smelly smoke.

I find it hard to concentrate on just one thing. Just one. Here I am, trying to do this and that, this and that,
and sometimes when the plans're all drawn up, they get crumpled and disposed of in a matter of minutes.

By random stuffs I mean;

1) I always wanted to be a journalist, but not really knowing how the job/career/w-ever works, so here I am reading up on it.

2) Sometimes, even the urge to take up photography. But stalling the plans to learn/buy a DXL camera till I'm really loaded, or smth like that. And combine that with 1) we get photojournalism!

3) I always wanted to improve on my bass-playing, and get a MusicMan Stingray. Too, plans of getting a bass worth a few grand stalled till when I'm really loaded, or smth like that. And to finally play at a gig. Hmm.

4) I have this fetish for the Spanish language, so I may try to take out some time to pick up the language, and converse with some hot spanish chicks with blue eyes and brown luscious locks dancing salsa.

5) And also, to pick up the guitar, and also drums.
Goddamit this is. not feasible
Seems like a good way to spend my time, but when I bookout, it's hard(really) to withstand the temptation of the computer I have longed for the past 5 days, so much so that I actually may spend up to 2 whole days at it. Equals next book-in day.

Argh. I always knew I'm good at alot of things, but time-planning and prioritising just ain't one of them(laughs). So here I am, with a long list of stuffs to do, but put aside when I'm home.

Okay how about in camp?
Well. I get people saying and keep picking on me, saying how studious and nerdzxz I am for just reading a book, what say me actually studying something. Hmm. Okay I can just ignore em, since I'm doing what I want. But ohwells. That's low self-esteem for you. People say smth negative about you and you stop doing whatever immediately.

And basically it's just sleeping to recover whatever brainjuices I lost, in place of the sweat and muscle fatigues I've been missing out. Clerks also get their fare share of exercises though, just that it's all in da mind.

Oh wells. My fire's still burning and producing some black smog now. Not productive, not productive. All I need now is something, to at least collect the heat generated, at least garnering some results and some use from the fire burning.

Even fire burning on the dancefloor is more useful than my fire ):



EDIT: I JUST FOUND MY NEW LOVE

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Photobucket
HARRISzero.timesone
o5259o
ahs/mjc/SOLDIER
YankeeBMTC-1/30SCE HQ
twenty.
Liverpool.


Archives
March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]